VS1642 Variable Speed Woodturning Lathe
The VS1642 Heavy Duty Woodturning Lathe is a high quality robust machine Incorporating a Delta Variable Speed Inverter Drive System
This machine has come from a College Workshop Clearance
As far as we know it has never been used.
This Machine is in AS NEW COND and Virtually Unused
- Delta Variable speed inverter drive system
- Speed selection simply achieved from the control knob
- Poly-V belt drive
- Heavy duty cast iron headstock for more rigity
- Outboard turning bed heavy duty cast iron
- Precision ground bedways
- Swing over bed: 400mm / 16"
- Distance between centres: 1050mm / 42"
- Outboard turning: 500mm / 20"
- Variable speeds - In 3 steps: 180 - 600 / 390 - 1300 / 840 - 2800rpm
- Spindle bore through hole: 14mm / 9/16"
- Spindle taper: 2mt
- Tailstock taper through hole: 2mt
- Motor size: 1.5 kw - 3 phase AC
- Electrical supply: 240 volts - 1 phase via Inverter
Offers around £2,000.00 Incl Vat
Note: General dimensions and specification may be subject to minor variations and should be used as guidance only.