1014VB Variable Speed Bench Lathe
**New Updated Model with 750W Brushless DC Motor
The 1014VB Variable Speed Metal Working Bench Lathe. With a 210mm swing x 400mm between centres ( 8" x 16" ) .
New Model upgraded with powerful 750W Brushless Motor. Superbly engineered with versatility of variable speeds together with a generous specification making it ideally suited to model engineering, and the home workshop. A comprehensive range of optional accessories are available from stock.
Each machine is supplied with a full range of accessories at * no extra charge.
High demand for this new model - stock very low !!
Price: £945.00 Incl of Vat
... What a cracking machine, extremely pleased, well worth the wait for the new brushless motor model . T Field ..
- Variable speeds with two speed bands
- Hardened and ground bedways
- Electrical interlocked chuck guard
- Available in metric or imperial versions
- Now with lever op tailstock as standard
- Metric and imperial screwcutting via changewheels
- Accuracy test report supplied with each machine
Standard Equipment Supplied:
- 3 Jaw SC chuck 100mm dia c/w external jaws
- 4 Jaw Independant Chuck 100mm dia
- Fixed and Travelling Steadies
- 4 way indexing toolpost
- Set changewheels
- Thread dial indicator
- Rear splashguard and coolant tray
- Individual accuracy report
- Operation manual. parts list. toolbox
- Height of centres: 105mm (4.1")
- Distance between centres: 400mm (16")
- Swing over bed: 210mm ( 8.25")
- Crosslide travel: 75mm (3")
- Topslide travel: 55mm (2")
- Spindle bored to pass: 21mm
- Taper in spindle bore: No.3MT
- Tailstock taper: No.2MT
- Spindle speeds variable: 50 - 2,250 rpm
- Threads - metric: 0.5 - 3mm
- Threads - imperial: 10 - 44tpi
- Now with 750W Brushless DC Motor
- Standard electrics: 240volts - 1 phase
- Approx net weight: 75kgs
- Approx packing dimensions: 900 x 480 x 480mm
- Centre Drill sets
- 11 Piece Carbide Turning Toolset
- 7 Piece Indexable Turning Toolset
- Tailstock Revolving Centre
- Tailstock Chuck 2MT
- ER25 Lathe Collet Chuck
- Halogen Worklight
- Independant Coolant System
Note: General dimensions and specification may be subject to minor variations and should be used as guidance only.